Literally me when I hurt people
oh god oh god oh god im so sorry is it here did i hurt you here oh god im so sorry friend
OMG AT THE END WHEN HE JUST SCOOPS THE CAT’S HEAD TO HIS CHEST. FUCK.
SO CUTE OMG
I'm a 21 year old (which is weird) anglophile, Whovian, Starkid, lover of flouncy skirts, tea, and antiquated ways, quotations, old movies, thick books, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Disney, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, and goodness knows what else will come along.
So I was supposed to do this when I hit 5,000 followers and so on and so fourth but I haven’t had the chance to actually do something special for my followers so here it is (Forgive me for my lack of doing anything ;A;) But I’ve managed to put enough aside to give something back to the lovely people who have been with me for so long! Admittedly this is also my attempt at welcoming the people who have come to this blog and my thank you for being the sweethearts you all have been!
- Must be following me (I will be checking!!!)
- Reblogs and likes count as entry and you can reblog as many times as you wish, but remember to be kind to your followers!
- Giveaway blogs aren’t particularly favourable I’m afraid
- Shipping available everywhere just as long as you’re comfortable giving me your address
- End date will be the 3rd of July (NZ timezone)
- Annnd of course this has to get a decent amount of notes!
*~*What’s up for grabs*~*
- Anything under $35 from Brave store OR anything under $35 from Syndrome!
- Any pair of contacts from pinkyparadise $25 and under!
- A binder in black, grey or white by whatwears
The winner will be chosen through a randomiser, I’ll contact whoever wins and we can talk things out from there. Good luck and I hope you all have a wonderful time!
Season 9 promo
I love it. So much. It literally hurts.
This is the best promo!
my friend Pete literally makes me cry with his snap stories
this is me, i am pete, love me
we love you pete
Daniel Radcliffe's acceptance speech for the Man of the Year Glamour Award, 2013. (x)
"aren’t you afraid that you fail your exam?"
"There is only one god and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: ‘Not today’."
[leans against the wall flirtatiously] [leans too far] [falls over]